Thursday, October 18, 2012

Character Intro

So I have a special message to share. It’s from the main character in True Connection, Jazzy. Here’s what she has to say.
‘Hey guys! I’m under strict orders to keep this short, sweet and to the point. I’m not allowed to give you too many details *Ahem…Rachel…* So I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I’m absolutely in love with music! Music inspires me to draw or paint. That is where my true passion is. At the moment I’m drawing some children playing in the park. Anyway, I love to read, I have a library of books in my room. I have a touch of OCD. Everything has it’s own place and I’m constantly fixing the kitchen. My uncle is terrible at putting dishes away and has been banned from doing it ever again. I enjoy school, more than I probably should. I have bad days like everyone else but for the most part I really love being at school and having to challenge myself to complete assignments. I can handle school better than dealing with the challenges outside of school. That would be one of the topics I have to not mention so no more on that I promise! I absolutely love being near water. The beach is one of my favorite places of all times. The smells, the sounds, to feeling, it’s just amazing. Well, I need to go, my brother is ready to teach me how to parallel park! I hope we use cones, or boxes this time. I’m sure my uncle would appreciatte not having to fix another dent in his bumper. Oops! I’ll catch up with you guys later! Maybe then I’ll be allowed to give you a peek into my world!’
I hope you enjoyed the little introduction Jazzy gave. There will be more character introductions, as soon as they stop fighting over who goes next. ;)
News on the cover reveal? It will probably be happening at the beginning of November. I’m so excited and cannot wait to share it with you! It might happen sooner! Keep your eyes peeled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile