Sunday, December 9, 2012

Transferring

Alright, I'm FINALLY transfering to Blogspot from Wordpress. Thanks to some arm twisting from a few lovely friends of mine. *cough, cough* Emma & Dani *cough, cough*
Instead of copying and pasting every single post I've made and not posted here too, I'm just going to give you the link. My Wordpress Blog Please go and take a look. There are some awesome teasers for True Connection, a fabulous introduction to my new WIP, Lares Complicated and so much more. Such as a special review and a pretty sweet cover reveal. Oh, just go check it out! :) you won't be disappointed!
This page will be undergoing some some changes over the next few days. "It needs pretty!" I have been told. So, don't mind the changes, they'll be good ones, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo its about time you switched over and umm yes it needs to be prettified! Loves you Rachel! -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Dani...the pretty is coming...I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile