Friday, May 24, 2013

Pssst! Release Date Revealed!

This journey, writing True Connection, it's been... long, exciting, scary, annoying, and almost any other adjective. Except maybe disgusting, yea, it hasnt been that. But I have learned so much, met tons of people, and gained relationships that I wouldnt trade for anything.
I won't make you read tons and tons of rambling. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm announcing the release date.
Right Now
...
..
.
July 15, 2013

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled. I'll be sharing MORE teasers. Better ones :)

So where is it now? Why can't you read it now?

True Connection is in the hands of proofreaders. They are checking for those silly little booboos I make. "I'm not sure if that needs a comma." "Is this supposed to be capatalized?" "Hey! I can't believe I didn't catch that error!" - That kind of stuff and probably things I didn't even realize. Then one more round, I have a handful of strangers that haven't ever heard of me that will be reading True Connection.
I'll be doing a blog tour as well. I'll have a sign up document posted soon.
Okay, that's all!

2 comments:

Comments Make Me Smile