Friday, October 18, 2013

BOOK SIGNING EVENT!!!

Guys, I’m excited to share to bits of IMPORTANT information with you all!

Local fans and readers will especially love this information.

You may or may not know that I’m from Pennsylvania. I decided that I would try to get my name and title around locally. I’m so glad I did. One of my favorite local bookstores welcomed me with open arms. Irvin’s Books in York PA now has True Connection for sale on their shelf.

Also, Terry at Irvin’s Books has set up a book signing event that includes me!!!!!

If you can come out, I would love to meet you! The event is December 7, 2013 from 12-2. We’d love for you to come out!




I’ll have copies of True Connection with me, as well as some free bookmarks and swag. If you already have a copy, bring it! If you'd like to purchase the book before, you can do that HERE

Also, chocolate. Must have, as it’s that time of year! :)


Hope to see you there!


**Warning, this event is held INSIDE of a BOOKSTORE... you might want to bring some extra cash in case you find another book baby to bring home! ;) **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile