Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sharing My Crazy...

Well, it’s that time of year again.
First cold of the season… Honestly, I’m more surprised it didn’t happen sooner with as wild as the weather has been this month. Just two weeks ago or so Pennsylvania had temps in the 90's...crazy.
But, if there’s anything I’ve learned over the past two years of my writing journey, its this…
1. Don’t forget to disinfect the laptop. AND… 2. Fever/sick brain is AWESOME for my creativity.
Fevers are my brain’s favorite time to push out ideas. Which I’ve been slowly working on a few of them, but other works became more important. Like, A Message of Flowers and Soul Promise and one other…which I’ll announce soon, just not today.
It’s nearly five in the morning my time, and I’ve gotten one hour of sleep… sick will continue unfortunately.
But the good news is I’ve been taking this time to edit. I got edits back Monday morning and have been slowly trudging through. There’s some work to be done and if I weren’t sick they’d go a lot faster. But since it’s super quiet…I’ve got my coffee, earbuds, and the heater kicking…I’m all bundled up and quickly typing this up before going back to editing.

I really quickly wanted to share part of my dream I had last night. Only because I thought it was cool and funny.

I have no idea where I was in this dream, or who the people were that I was with, but it was me, a British girl, and some guy. I was lying in a ditch and the other two were a few yards away behind a building and the bad guys were coming. (Oh no! What ever will we do?) These bad guys - were wearing khakis. I’m not sure if that’s why they were bad guys… but they were bad, wearing khakis, and… They. Were. Hideous. (State Farm joke…HAHAHAHA… but totally fitting for this dream.) I did what any kick ass dream girl would do. I pointed my finger and shot them. MY FINGER WAS A DART GUN!

Okay. That is all.
Why am I sharing this?
Because I felt like sharing. Sharing is caring. And I’m assuming everyone would rather me share a silly dream than a sickness. ;)


Back to editing I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile