Saturday, February 14, 2015

I'm human.

"I suck."
"I cannot do this anymore."
"I'm a failure."
"Does anyone even care?"
"What was I thinking when I started doing this? I'm a nobody still."

These are a few of the thoughts I've been having lately and I absolutely cannot stand these thoughts.
I know exactly who I am and I'm very proud of myself for all that I've done. But you know what? I'm pretty sure everyone has moments where they think these types of thoughts.

I just need to keep going. It's not in me to give up, even when I swear I'm done and giving up....I don't give up.

I really have no purpose to this post other than to say, I'm only human and I make mistakes, too.

When these thoughts happen, I know I need to re-center myself and that's what I intend to do. :) After my refresher, hopefully I'll have a new drive to finish some more books for you wonderful readers! I'm taking a break from social media for a while. I'll post as soon as I'm back!

Love Always,
Rachel! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile