Saturday, September 19, 2015

Superpowers

I recently asked a friend what her superpower would be if she could choose one. Here's her reply:


Who wouldn’t want to have them? I was watching The Ellen Show yesterday and she was talking to this little girl who designed 3D Plastic hands for children who needed them, known as Super Hero Hands. She asked the little girl if she could have a super power what would it be. Now normally you would think she would have said something like mind control, control of the elements, or something “cool” like that, but what she said left me in awe. The girl is 10 years old designing 3D Plastic hands and her reply was, “I don’t need a super power when I already have the power of imagination and thoughts.”
We need more answers like this in the world. Why spend time wishing for something we can’t have when we can use what we have for something great. Whether it’s creating prosthetics, picking up trash, or organizing a food/clothes drive for the local homeless, having a power doesn’t necessarily have to mean out of this world like Clark Kent or The Avengers.

However, for the sake of this post, if I had a super power it would be the ability to stop time. Who couldn’t use more time in a day? I would be able to work my day job, hang out with my kids, blog and write to my heart’s content. What super power would you have if it was possible? Leave a comment below letting us know!



Who gave me this answer?

A wonderful woman that writes with a raw edge; Dani Morales



Dani Morales is a native Texan currently residing in Las Vegas, Nevada with her three boys and mom.  She adopted the boys in December of 2011 and loves spending every minute playing with them. On her spare time you can find a book in her hand or sitting in front of the computer typing out stories that run rampant in her mind.

Twitter     Facebook      Goodreads     Blog      Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile