Thursday, October 15, 2015

It Has Heart

I'm one of those people that craves music. I listen to music as much as I can. My taste is extremely eclectic. I can be listening to Bach and transition to Smashing Pumpkins, Frank Sinatra, Halestorm, Gretchen Wilson, Eminem... I'm not picky. I love music.

This morning I was writing some interview questions for an author that will be on my weekly Introducing... feature soon, and a song came on that stopped me. I completely focused on the words, no longer thinking of questions.

This happens every now and then. I'm a firm believer in sharing something that has the power to make me forget what I'm doing. So, here you go.

When you get a minute, listen to this song. Even if you aren't a big fan of Owl City, just listen.

"Love is confusing and life is hard. You fight to survive 'cause you made it this far." - Owl City - This Isn't The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile